For Email Newsletters you can trust

Natural Medicine

Natural Thyroid Medicine, Anxiety and Depression, Alternative Body Detoxification, Natural Holistic Medicine Doctors.

How Does Dr. Muran Blend Natural Medicine Therapies With Conventional Medicine?

Natural Medicine

Natural medicine doctors like Dr. Muran can also incorporate conventional medicine therapies with great success. His alternative medicine practice is based on the view that each individual possesses an inherent blue print for health. It's simply a matter of removing the interfering obstacles. Holistic medicine can play a role, as can alternative approaches. From natural thyroid medicine to natural medicine for anxiety to natural medicine for depression, our body detoxification techniques are the perfect supplement to conventional healthcare. Longevity Healthcare serves the California communities of the Central Coast and the Central Valley including Fresno, Nipomo, Santa Maria, Templeton and beyond.

Natural medicine doctors may recommend:

  • Natural thyroid medicine
  • Natural medicine for anxiety
  • Natural medicine for depression

Genetics determine only 30 percent of your health condition. The other 70 percent depends on external and internal environmental factors. So with help from natural medicine doctors, every individual has the opportunity to remove the obstacles interfering with health. Combine alternative medicine therapies (like natural thyroid medicine) with conventional approaches, and the potential for optimal health is dramatically increased.

If you want to remove the obstacles interfering with your good health, give natural medicine doctors like Dr. Muran an opportunity to help with body detoxification and other therapies. Whether it's natural thyroid medicine you need, natural medicine for anxiety, natural medicine for depression or any other treatment, this is the combination of conventional and alternative medicine you need. Serving the Central Coast and Central Valley area of California in San Luis Obispo:

  • Arroyo Grande
  • Atascadero
  • Avila Beach
  • Bakersfield
  • Big Sur
  • Cambria
  • Cayucos
  • Central Valley
  • Clovis
  • Creston
  • Fresno
  • Grover Beach
  • Los Osos
  • Monterey
  • Morro Bay
  • Nipomo
  • Oceano
  • Paso Robles
  • Pismo Beach
  • San Simeon
  • San Miguel
  • Santa Barbara
  • Santa Maria
  • Santa Margarita
  • Shandon
  • Templeton
  • Visalia

.

facebookgoogletwitter

Home | Peter J Muran, MD | Brain Health | Cardiac Health | Digestive Health | Hormone Balance | Shop Online | New Patient Information
Heavy Metal Detoxification | Immune Health | Nutritional Health (Wellspring) | News and Views | Health Articles

FAQ Topics
Alternative Medicine Doctors | Detoxification | Natural Medicine | Holistic Medicine | Lyme Disease | Menopause Relief | Thyroid Disease | Holistic Healing | Irritable Bowel Syndrome | Fibromyalgia Treatment | Bakersfield Services
Santa Barbara Services | Contact Us

Longevity Healthcare. Toll Free (888) 315-4777

Copyright © 2009 Longevity Healthcare Center. All Rights Reserved.